Market and competition analyses pursue various purposes: from an overview of the activities of competitors in different markets to decision support for management.
To support companies in positioning and strategic alignment in the field of autonomous driving, we publish our “P3 Competitor Portfolio” regularly free of charge.
In this document we analyze the global AD value creation networks using 6-layer (MaaS) and 5-layer (Freight Transport) approaches.
Based on their core business, we identify strategic partnerships, investments or acquisitions of specific market players and place them in the level model.
In doing so, we focus on the North American, Chinese and European markets and consider MaaS and autonomous freight transport separately. Furthermore, we provide company-related news, claimed Level 4 targets, individual P3 assessments and much more.
All insights are based on publicly available sources. Project knowledge or other non-publicly available information is not considered in the context of these market insights. Furthermore, the image rights of all logos or images shown here are held by the respective companies.
Your benefits at a glance:
- We analyze 45 Mobility-as-a-Service…
- … and 28 autonomous freight transport companies (TaaS/CaaS, Carrier-owned)
- We consider the autonomous mobility core markets North America Region, China and Europe
- For each company we identify partnerships, investments and acquisitions along the layer model
- Latest company-specific news, claimed Level 4 targets and a P3 assessment of each company complete the analysis
- We are the only company to provide such a comprehensive and detailed AD market analysis free of charge – monthly update included!
Download our P3 market and competition analysis for free and stay ahead of competition.