Market and competition analyses pursue various purposes: from an overview of the activities of competitors in different markets to decision support for management.
To support companies in positioning and strategic alignment in the field of autonomous driving, we regularly publish our “P3 AD Market Insights” regularly free of charge.
In this document we analyze global AD value creation networks using 6-layer (MaaS), 5-layer (Goods Transport) and 4-layer (Private Ownership) approaches.
Based on their core business, we identify strategic partnerships, investments or acquisitions of specific market players and place them in the level model.
In doing so, we focus on the North American, Chinese and European markets and consider MaaS, Private Ownership, and autonomous freight transport separately. Furthermore, we provide company-related news, claimed Level 4 targets, individual P3 assessments and much more.
All insights are based on publicly available sources. Project knowledge or other non-publicly available information is not considered in the context of these market insights. Furthermore, the image rights of all logos or images shown here are held by the respective companies.
What you’ll find in this issue:
- We analyze 38 Mobility-as-a-Service…
- …23 Private Ownership…
- … and 30 autonomous goods transport companies (TaaS/CaaS, Carrier-owned)
- Overview of MaaS, Private Ownership & goods transport use cases
- Focus on autonomous mobility core markets North America, China, and Europe
- Identification of partnerships, investments, and acquisitions along the layer model – for each player
- Latest company-specific news, claimed Level 4 targets and a P3 assessment of each company
If you would like to work with us beyond this market and competitive analysis, please feel free to contact us directly or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get our P3 market and competition analysis for free via e-mail and stay ahead of competition.