What you'll do
- You will design the technological change towards e-mobility, from battery cell to electric drive train to charging station.
- You will advise suppliers, automobile manufacturers, and the energy industry on technological issues relating to electromobility and be responsible for project management.
- You will develop future-oriented, innovative solutions and methods for our customers in the field of electromobility.
- You will develop the conceptual design, planning, presentation, and rollout of technical and business management issues relating to the main areas of charging and charging infrastructure, electric powertrain, battery, etc.
- You will support the development of the network within the e-mobility field of competence and beyond.
Who you are
- You believe in the future of e-mobility for the automotive industry.
- You are a driven individual with an exceptional work ethic.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and experience in a related field.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
- You are willing to travel.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.