What you'll do
- You will take on challenging industrialization projects with a focus on the following: Supplier relocation, start-up management and production optimization for our customers until handover to the affected OEM plants.
- You will be responsible for strategic and operative project work for our international customers.
- You will conduct out root cause analyses and identify deficits regarding products and manufacturing processes.
- You will develop potentials for optimization along the value chain and logistics of our customers, and actively support their transformation and implementation.
- You will be a task force team member for critical supply situation and take over the project management in the interface between OEM and supplier.
Who you are
- You have successfully completed your studies.
- You already have experience in the automotive industry and bring a high level of competence in the areas of quality/production/logistics.
- You are goal oriented, think conceptually and can translate it into practice.
- You call yourself a pragmatic doer with digital competence and are up for being a brand ambassador for P3.
- You also meet the standard blah-blah: your English skills are very good and you are potentially fluent in an additional language (German is a plus!); you work well in a team but also on your own; you know your way around MS Office; you are communicative; you have a high level of presentation skills and are highly flexible.
- You have good time management and prioritizing skill.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication capabilities.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.