What you'll do
- You prepare and perform technology analyses, from raw materials to battery packs.
- You identify interrelated business activities and develop analyses of value chains
- You are familiar with tear-downs and re-engineering and find the optimal solution for our customers
- You create models of battery prices
- Your goal is the industrialization of EV battery production and the planning of production lines.
Who you are
- You are not only excited about electric vehicles, but also about the composition of a battery? We are too!
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of industrial chemistry, mechanical engineering or another technical field
- You have gained experience with batteries during your studies or your first work experience.
- You think conceptually, you can also implement, you are results-oriented and you also have people in mind
- You describe yourself as a pragmatic doer with digital skills
- You want to be a brand ambassador for P3
- You also meet the standard blah-blah: your French and English skills are very good, you are a team player but you can also work well alone, you are communicative and bring along high presentation skills and a high willingness to travel and flexibility
Good to know
If you are passionate about latest technologies, like working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bring innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Innovative projects with prestigious international clients in France and Europe
- Remote working option and flexible working schedule
- Company laptop (available also for private use)
- Coffee, refreshments and food in all offices
- Regular events and team building activities
- Networking, knowlegde sharing, feedback culture
- Personal and professional career development, e.g. through extensive training offering
- Comprehensive health insurance and medical officer