What you'll do
- You will be responsible for demanding industrialization projects with a focus on material management readiness, strategic vendor management, supply assurance, and complex end-to-end supply chain expertise.
- You will implement and maintain a cross-functional material maintenance strategy between multiple stakeholders.
- You will be a task force leader for critical delivery situations and take over the project management at the interface between suppliers and vendors.
- You will create, maintain, and drive to critical KPIs and communicate results concisely.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Engineering.
- You display advanced knowledge of supply chain principles, manufacturing and production processes.
- You are a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
- You have effective verbal and written communication.
- You produce resolutions using appropriate problem-solving tools.
- You are passionate about logistics, production 4.0, supply chain, and operations.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.