What you'll do
- You actively shape the technology shift towards electromobility: from the battery cell to the electric powertrain to the charging station
- You support the development of knowledge management in the field of electromobility - focus: charging & charging infrastructure
- You create current market studies, update existing data bases and manage the content
- You develop competitive comparisons and analyze different providers
- You support the development of consulting projects by providing up-to-date data
- You maintain existing database structures and develop them further
Who you are
- You believe in the future of electromobility and want to show the doubters the way? We do too!
- You have a degree in a technical, economic or scientific field, e.g. with a focus on electrical engineering, renewable energies, electromobility, industrial engineering or similar.
- You bring experience and interest in current technologies, especially in the field of e-mobility
- You are enthusiastic about innovative topics
- You convince with your customer and goal orientation
- You bring along high flexibility
- You are very familiar with MS Office
- Your French and English skills are very good
- Analytical thinking, strong organizational skills,
- communication and presentation skills as well as personal responsibility and team spirit complete your profile.
Good to know
If you are passionate about latest technologies, like working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bring innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Innovative projects with prestigious international clients in France and Europe
- Remote working option and flexible working schedule
- Company laptop (available also for private use)
- Coffee, refreshments and food in all offices
- Regular events and team building activities
- Networking, knowlegde sharing, feedback culture
- Personal and professional career development, e.g. through extensive training offering
- Comprehensive health insurance and medical officer