What you'll do
- You will implement changes to documented work processes to make logistic departments and assembly operations more efficient and contribute to improved quality.
- You will design and implement Lean Six Sigma based material replenishment strategies.
- You will evaluate potential problems and develop solutions.
- You will propose changes in the logistics processes to improve our customer's operational efficiency and reduce costs.
- You will keep up-to-date about the latest logistics technology/information to support product, equipment, system manufacturing or service effectively and efficiently.
- You will formulate specifications for equipment, tools, facility layouts, or material-handling systems.
- You will develop logistic strategies/methodologies for plants and assist with the implementation to maximize plant or distribution center efficiency.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related fields (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or similar).
- You have 3+ years of experience in the automotive and/or consulting sector.
- You are proficient in SAP, with experience in all aspects of MRP.
- You have effective organizational and analytical skills as well as in leadership, problem resolution, and time management.
- You produce clear status reports and can identify issues, create solutions, and navigate resolutions whilst meeting deadlines and reaching goals.
- You have excellent communication skills especially when interfacing with customers, superiors, or peers.
- You have excellent knowledge of the automotive industry and related systems and processes, and have worked with startups as well as large corporations.
- You are experienced in advanced automation and systems.
- You are an advanced CAD user.
- You also meet the standard blah-blah: your English skills are very good and you are potentially fluent in an additional language (German is a plus!); you work well in a team but also on your own; you have a high level of presentation skills and are highly flexible.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.