What you'll do
- Design and build advanced applications for the AAOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Who you are
- University degree in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- At least 5 years of experience in writing professional production code for Android platforms.
- Very good knowledge of writing, maintaining and testing Android code in Java/Kotlin (C++ is a big plus).
- Deep knowledge of AAOS architecture and practical experience with extending Android (system services, HALs, SDK extensions), Soong build system and Android development tools or high motivation to deep dive into these topics quickly.
- Deep knowledge of Android app architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Experience in Testing, in particular Unit & UI testing
- Understanding of an agile work environment (Scrum and SAFe)
- Understanding of CI/CD environment tools (i.e.: Git, Gitlab, etc.)
- Analytical thinking – you cultivated the habit of seeing a problem from multiple perspectives and not jumping to conclusions before looking for solid evidence
- Solving problems is your driving force, especially when it comes to real business problems
- You have the level of experience from the professional and technological perspective to teach also juniors in the domain of AAOS development
- Business-fluent English
- Flexible schedule and hybrid working style
- Private health insurance, attractive sports package
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowledge sharing is everyday routine
- Personal and professional career development opportunities, paid trainings and certifications
- Opportunity to build lasting relationships with professionals that are excited to make an impact
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits in the office
- Full time employment