What you'll do
- You will develop tools & automation solutions for CI / CD workflow, continuous testing, software updates.
- You will develop tools, plug-ins and solutions for CI/CD workflow using Jenkins, AWS, Docker and other micro-services.
- You will reduce complexity in the software development life cycle by bridging the gap between the actions required to rapidly changing an application, and the tasks required to maintain its reliability.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in Python and Bash.
- You additionally have 5+ years of experience building pipelines with Jenkins and GitLab CI.
- You provide 5+ years of experience using SCM like GITLAB, GITHUB or BITBUCKET including writing webhooks, merge strategy and release management.
- You have 3+ years of experience with auto build tools like GNU Make, CMAKE, Gradle, Soong and Bazel.
- You have 3+ years of experience using configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef etc.
- You have worked 3+ years in one or more areas: DevOps, micro-services and cloud backend operations.
- And you have 3+ years of experience with SQL and/or other databases or NoSQL databases.
- You bring strong knowledge of modern technologies like docker, microservices and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with next generation Object/Block storage (S3, Swift, etc...) is preferred.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.