What you'll do
- You will support and advise organizations and Agile Teams throughout their Lean-Agile transformation journey.
- You will work with management to align and create strategies for transitioning to Lean Agile practices.
- You will lead and conduct workshops and trainings to educate on Agile values, principles and practices, with a focus on SCRUM and SAFe.
- You will implement SAFe to be part of a team, and support various team level roles in preparing and executing Program Increment (PI).
- You will mentor and pair with stakeholders in client organizations to support them on their agile transformation, and to built lasting agile skills.
- You will coach and mentor P3 (Junior) Consultants on the impact agile has on organizations and how to convert theory to practice.
- You will support sales activities to help develop our business, create new project opportunities at existing clients and expand our portfolio.
- You will define roadmaps and strategies with key stakeholders to empower teams to apply lean-agile practices.
- You will implement SAFe practices and the framework within your Agile Team, and prepare and execute Program Increments (PI's).
- You will act as a mentor, coach and change agent to help your team become Lean Agile champions.
- You will train teams on using kanban/agile work tools, such as Jira, SharePoint, etc.
Who you are
- You are a true change agent by heart who puts people first.
- You have experience providing hands-on coaching, advice and support to all members of SAFe or Scrum teams.
- You are experienced advising organizations to challenge the status quo and promote an Agile mindset and lean innovative thinking.
- You are certified in Scrum and/or SAFe methods and lead by example on applying the methodology in a practical way.
- You are ideally certified in the highest SAFe categories (e.g. RTE & SPC).
- You may have a bachelor's degree in business or IT.
- You call yourself a pragmatic doer with digital competence and are up for being a brand ambassador for P3.
- You meet the standard blah-blah: your English skills are very good, and you are potentially fluent in an additional language (German and/or Spanish is a plus!); you have professional presentation skills and are highly agile.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.