What you'll do
- You conduct concept analysis and provide strategic insights.
- You prepare internal and external audits.
- You ramp up and operate committees effectively.
- You manage risk and ensure mitigation.
- You drive change management and continuous improvement
- You monitor KPIs for performance tracking and map processes to meet requirements.
- You translate concepts into process standards.
- You define QMS approval process.
- You allocate resources efficiently and manage rollout processes.
- You define IT system requirements and establish an E2E toolchain.
Who you are
- You have experience in conceptual design and operationalization of complex PMT solutions (process management, [development] methodologies, IT solution design and requirements management].
- You have experience with development frameworks (e.g. Systems Engineering, ASPICE)
- You have experience in product data and lifecycle management - esp. software
- You are familiar with modern development management of complex functions with high software content
- You have previous experience with management systems (e.g. QM systems) and governance structures
Good to know
If you are passionate about latest technologies, like working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bring innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Innovative projects with prestigious international clients in France and Europe
- Remote working option and flexible working schedule
- Company laptop and phone (available also for private use)
- Coffee, refreshments and food in all offices
- Regular events and team building activities
- Networking, knowlegde sharing, feedback culture
- Personal and professional career development, e.g. through extensive training offering
- Comprehensive health insurance and medical officer