September 17, 2020, 09:00 (CEST) -October 01, 2020, 12:00 (CEST)
Price: Standard Ticket 1290,- €
The training “Assessing digital transformation holistically” is aimed at specialists and managers who want to actively promote future topics.
WHY SHOULD YOU BOOK THIS TRAINING?
The interactive training in the “smart learning factory” enables participants to take a differentiated view of digitisation, which cannot be achieved through books or traditional workshops.
They learn how digitisation technologies can be used to increase productivity, transparency and quality.
After the training, participants will be able to evaluate digitisation projects holistically in terms of people, technology and organisation and to implement them more quickly and successfully.
GENERAL LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Using the toolbox of the smart learning factory, participants learn the complex interaction between people, technology and organisation in the digital transformation. They can use the methods of the toolbox to evaluate the Digital Transformation with regard to their own business processes. This enables a critical examination of causes and effects on the future working environment through the use of digital transformation technologies.
MAIN CONTENT AREAS
+ READ MORE
- Overview Digital Transformation
- Introduction to MTO analysis
- The role of the human being in digitisation
- IT architectures using the example of customer-specific production
- Paperless design of processes
- Company-specific use cases of the participants
- Getting to know and trying out future technologies like artificial intelligence or augmented reality
An event consists of three dates. In addition, two weeks before the start of the training, participants receive individual access to the SLF platform (smart-learning-factory.com) for optional training preparation.
September 17, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. > Online Webinar 1
September 24, 2020 from 09:00 a.m.– 05:00 p.m. > Training in the “smart learning factory”, Augsburg
October 01, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.> Online Webinar 2
Online Webinar 1 | 4 Hours
- Getting to know the participants
- Goals and expectations of the training
- Thematic Introduction
Classroom training – Augsburg | 8 Hours
- Production simulation I
- Experience of the participants
- Best practices of digitisation
- Technology stations in the smart learning factory
- Production simulation II
- Transfer to own processes and selection of a use case
Feel free to contact us if you need a training INHOUSE. The Smart Learning Factory can also be implemented in your own rooms..
Online Webinar 2 | 4 Hours
- Presentation of the participants on how to use the learned toolbox
- Mutual feedback on the application
- Future topics and trends
- Training completion and feedback