November 09, 2020, 09:00 a.m. (CEST) – November 13, 2020, 12:00 p.m. (CEST)
Prize: Early Bird 1090,- € | Standard Ticket 1290,- € (Prizes exclusive of vat)
In this course, participants will gain a basic understanding of DevOps and the associated competencies and understand how they can help reduce time-to-market by improving flow through the continuous delivery pipeline.
All members of an ART, development and engineering managers and build and release managers; development managers, developers, UI/UX developers, infrastructure and system architects, product managers and product owners, system admins, DBAs, InfoSec, QA managers and testers, RTEs, Scrum Master.
WHY SHOULD YOU BOOK THIS TRAINING?
- Own practical examples from the automotive industry
- Effective replacement for face-2-face situation through proven remote toolset
- Despite “remote setting” a balanced mix of theory, activities and simulations
GENERAL LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Participants will map the current value stream through their supply pipeline from idea to money and identify practices that eliminate bottlenecks.
+ READ MORE
- Understanding the importance of continuous integration and testing and how to use it
- Concept of continuous security and provision
- Planning of a current delivery pipeline and improvement of the release process
- Measurement of the value stream in the supply pipeline
- Identification of gaps, delays and customer needs
- Become familiar with SAFe’s approach to CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) for DevOps;
Objective: Create a culture of shared responsibility for solution delivery
- Faster market introduction through alignment of employees, processes and Technologies throughout the company
5 days of 3 hours each (online). Participants will receive a briefing on the training in general and on the corresponding tools used for online training in advance.
November 09, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
November 10, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
November 11, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
November 12, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
November 13, 2020 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.