WHAT DOES ELECTRIC DRIVING FEEL LIKE? HOW AND WHERE DO YOU CHARGE AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE? AND WHAT CONNECTED SERVICES ARE REQUIRED TO USE THEM?
This year P3 presents the “P3 experience Drive – One day in the life of an E-vehicle driver”. It’s all about the questions: How does electric driving feel? How and where do you charge an electric vehicle? And which connected services are required to use such a car?
Our E-mobility and user experience experts have developed a concept that allows a live experience around the electric vehicle from a customer’s point of view. At a one-day event, P3 presents six current electric vehicles and enables all participants to take a close look at these vehicles and to experience the entire user journey.
The event is completed by the active exchange with other participants as well as networks over snacks and drinks.
On request, we also offer an individual group event in addition to this regular event.
- Experience connected e-services from a customer‘s perspective and learn how to improve the UX of your services
- Discover current and common challenges and chances for EV drivers
- Get to know and use vehicle-related applications like charging and remote apps
- Learn more about e-specific features e. g. range assist, e-drive modes, charging sessions
- Compare all e-vehicles and find out about their highlights and lowlights
- Take the chance to experience each vehicle individually thanks to the small number of participants
- Get guidance and answers to all your questions by experts who will be available with each vehicle throughout the whole day
- Receive documentation with all information of the day and previous testing results by our experts
- When? September 18, 2020.
- Where? Stuttgart. The location of the event will be announced.
- Tickets: 990 € per person. Tickets & individual group events on request.
- Contact: Stefanie Buchholz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 09:00 am – 10:00 am. Introduction and presentation of vehicles.
- 10:00 am – 04:00 pm. Driving and charging experience. Incl. exciting insight information on charging backend processes and network.
- 04:00 pm – open end. Conclusion of the day and networking.