Why should you book this training?
- Own practical examples from the automotive industry
- Effective replacement for face-2-face situation through proven remote toolset
- Despite “remote setting” a balanced mix of theory, activities and simulations
All members of an ART, development and engineering managers and build and release managers; development managers, developers, UI/UX developers, infrastructure and system architects, product managers and product owners, system admins, DBAs, InfoSec, QA managers and testers, RTEs, Scrum Master.
General learning objectives
Participants will map the current value stream through their supply pipeline from idea to money and identify practices that eliminate bottlenecks.
- Understanding the importance of continuous integration and testing and how to use it
- Concept of continuous security and provision
- Planning of a current delivery pipeline and improvement of the release process
- Measurement of the value stream in the supply pipeline
- Identification of gaps, delays and customer needs
- Become familiar with SAFe’s approach to CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) for DevOps;
- Objective: Create a culture of shared responsibility for solution delivery
- Faster market introduction through alignment of employees, processes and Technologies throughout the company
3 days of 5 hours each (online). Participants will receive a briefing on the training in general and on the corresponding tools used for online training in advance.
May 19, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
May 20, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
May 21, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Further information on certification
With successful completion of the test you will receive a SAFe® 5.1 DevOps Practitioner.
- Exam format: multiple choice, web-based
- Examination access: Participants will be registered at SAI after completing the Scaled Innovation training. You will get access to the SAFe Community
- Platform and online exam.
- Exam language: English
- Exam period: 30 days after completion of the course
- You will receive examples of exam questions from us