Why should you attend this training?
- Own practical examples from the automotive industry
- Effective replacement for Face2Face situation through proven remote toolset
- Balanced mix of theory, activities and simulations despite remote setting
This training is designed for managers and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function.
General learning objectives
Participants in this SAFe® 5.1 Lean Portfolio Management training will learn the tools and practices to implement the three Lean Portfolio Management areas of Strategy and Financing Investments, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance. Participants will also have the opportunity to map the current and future state of their portfolio using the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify key business initiatives to achieve the portfolio vision. Participants will learn how to establish portfolio flow using Portfolio Kanban and prioritize epics for maximum business value. The training also provides insights into establishing the Value Stream budget and defining the associated framework and metrics to measure Lean Portfolio performance.
Content focal points
- Describing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connecting the portfolio with the corporate strategy
- Establishing the portfolio vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with portfolio kanban
- Support operational excellence with an agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate value streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Create a plan for LPM implementation
3 days à 5h (online). Participants receive a briefing in advance on the training in general and on the corresponding tools used for online training.
September 14, 22 von 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
September 15, 22 von 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
September 16, 22 von 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Further information on certification
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a SAFe® 5.1 Lean Portfolio Management certificate.
- Exam format: multiple choice, web-based
- Exam access: Participants will be registered by Scaled Innovation at the
SAI. They will receive access to the SAFe Community platform and online exam
- Exam language: English
- Exam period: 30 days after completion of the course
- You will receive sample exam questions