Germany, Beijing (CHN)
What you'll do
- You are responsible for automotive-related consulting projects with the focus on the development of autonomous driving functions
- You interact with the customer and other interfaces on various management and working levels
- You create high level of customer satisfaction and build up a sustainable customer relationship
- You apply agile development methods and define function target, scope, and structure, develop the project plan and timeline in close alignment with the customer
- You are responsible for the development and fulfilling of product development milestones within the whole vehicle project plan
- You implement innovative and unconventional ideas in the realize those for and with the customer and their team
- You also take care of identifying improvement potentials in project-relevant processes and customer functions
- You actively support in the knowledge transfer from German development teams to the China based teams
- You will be supporting the German customer teams pro-actively and will be transferring to China to ensure the local project milestones for several customer functions in the product release process
Who you are
- You have a completed Bachelor’s and Master degree in e.g. Mechanical/Electrical engineering, Information science, robotics, automations or similar.
- You already have experience and gained experience in software development, embedded software development or automation.
- You have experience and basic knowledge about functional development (vehicle based or related to machine learning).
- You gained reliable knowledge in Automotive industry, e.g., regarding Connected Car, App or Software development or Autonomous driving technologies.
- Your German and English skills are excellent (speaking and writing).
- You are a team player, yet very self-driven and have a dedicated working style.
- You are willing to face new challenges and problems to create customized solutions.
- You are motivated, flexible, pro-active, a quick learner and open minded.
- You are willing to work in Germany and in China.
Avantages de P3
- Remote Working
- flexible working schedule
- Cofee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Smart Work
- Events and Team building activities
- Networking and knowlegde sharing
- Competitive working conditions
- Personal and professional career development
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues
- Health insurance / Medical Officer
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers