We live in a VUCA world! The general conditions that management is currently facing are extremely volatile.
Situations change at a rapid pace, a multitude of unknowns complicate day-to-day business and complex decisions have to be made. Especially in times of crisis like now, vigilance, an eye for the acute support of our customers, adaptability, speed and the courage to take innovative entrepreneurial action are required.
Best Practice: An important part of the P3 Performance’s portfolio is Roll Out & Empowerment. Among other things, we conduct in-house seminars on various topics worldwide. We have been using and offering digital solutions, remote formats, etc. for a long time. Now that physical presence with group events is not opportune, but the employees of our customers need to be further qualified, our solutions for remote seminars and workshops are increasingly being used.
+ READ MORE
In addition, we have set up our own studio with film and green wall technology at short notice. Our customers experience that new learning, just as P3 organizes it in addition to classic formats, is useful and effective even in special times like these. And it can be used sustainably even after the crisis to reduce travel expenses and to save travel time.
So, in the current phase, ask yourself the following questions even more than before:
- What bottleneck do my customers currently have?
- Do my existing customers need skills that I do not currently have (yet)?
- And if so, where could I buy the skills in the short term and build it myself in the medium term?
- Can I use my existing skills to address new markets (sectors, countries) (after the crisis)?
- How will my customers start up their own business again when the crisis subsides and how can I be present with whom?
- What services can be digitized and, if necessary, carried out remotely – so what do we learn from the home office work for our future business, our organization and our processes and structures.