Why should you attend this training?
- Own practical examples from the automotive industry
- Balanced mix of theory, activities and simulations
Product managers and product management leaders, product marketing managers, project managers, product owners, VP for product management, business owners, business analysts, product leaders working with product management, architects, subject matter experts and business leaders.
General learning objectives
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of design thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe methods to realize these visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to develop successful products – from idea to product end – using agile techniques.
Recognize how “Continuous Exploration” drives innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to enter new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get rapid feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all in alignment with your company’s strategy, portfolio, and evolving architecture.
Content focal points
- Use design thinking to achieve desired, achievable and sustainable results
- Research market needs, segmentation, size, and competitive landscape.
- Manage the economics of the value stream, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Explore innovations in the value stream
3 days à 5 h. Participants receive a briefing in advance on the training in general and on the corresponding tools used for online training
December 13, 23: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
December 14, 23: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
December 15, 23: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Further information on certification
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a SAFe® 5.0 Agile Product Management (APM) certificate.
- Exam format: multiple choice, web-based
- Exam access: Participants will be registered with SAI after completing the Scaled Innovation training. They will receive access to the SAFe® Community platform and online exam.
- Exam language: English
- Exam period: 30 days after completion of the course
- You will receive sample exam questions