Why should you attend this training?
- Own practical examples from various industries
- Effective replacement for Face2Face situation through proven remote toolset
- Balanced mix of theory, activities and simulations despite remote setting
This course is designed for experienced technical professionals who need to understand the role of system, solution, and enterprise architects in Lean-Agile organizations. The course is also suitable for individuals who want to gain deeper insight into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage and contribute to a Lean-Agile enterprise.
General learning objectives
Attendees will gain a solid understanding of the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects and learn how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
Content focal points
- Support Continuous Delivery during the execution of the PI
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Architecture for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Illustrate Lean-Agile architecture
- Develop solution vision, solution intent and roadmaps
- Prepare architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinate architecture in the PI planning process
- Support new strategic themes and value streams
- Leadership as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
3 days à 5h (online). Participants receive a briefing in advance on the training in general and on the corresponding tools used for online training.
August 29, 22 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
August 30, 22 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
August 31, 22 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.