Detroit (MI, USA)
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for the Creation of a system that interconnects all test stations into a real time view of, operation metrics, efficiency, yield, throughput, etc), requires to connect Labview functions and text logs with matlab/C# dlls to implement automation functions with various control systems such as MES, Owncloud, Arena ERP, smartsheets, etc. Through the use of APIs where available or creation of them when required.
- You will implicate Python process automation and data organization & analysis.
Who you are
- You have a bachelors in engineering or equivalent
- You have 5 years experience in the industry of software development
- You have experience with Matlab programming ability to write, decode and integrate function dlls.
- You have ML / AI skills
- You are intermediate level experienced with Labview
- You have Teststand knowledge
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficient project teams