What you'll do
- You are responsible for projects in supplier management with the focus on: Supply assurance in the semiconductor industry
- You are project manager in supply-critical situations and represent the interface between OEM and supplier.
- You prepare management reports and present the results to the relevant committees
- You prepare trend analyses and studies and derive recommendations for action
- You are responsible for strategic and operative project work for our international clients
- You develop new design, harmonization and integration concepts on the topic of supply chain management
Who you are
- You have a high affinity for new technologies (especially semiconductors), innovations and trends and want to expand your expertise in the area of supply chain management
- You have a successfully completed degree in engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Your German and English skills are excellent (speaking and writing)
- You convince with your customer and goal orientation, analytical thinking, organizational strength, communication and presentation skills, personal responsibility and team spirit
- You have already some practical experience in the automotive industry and/or in consulting
- You are confident in using MS Office applications and have methodological and project management know-how.
- Your profile is completed by initiative, a sense of responsibility and strategic and entrepreneurial thinking.