What you'll do
- You independently carry out consulting projects with a focus on project/ process/ quality management/ logistics/ digitalisation/ production/ connectivity/ supplier management/ e-mobility/ SCM etc.
- You advise OEMs, tier ones and suppliers in the automotive industry and across industries
- Your activities include the analysis, optimisation and standardisation of our customers' company-wide processes.
- You create concepts and develop new methods
- You will support our customers in all project phases from strategy to implementation.
- You bring in innovative ideas and also implement them for our customers
Who you are
- Are you up for various projects in the automotive industry and want to bring the latest topics to the customer? So do we!
- You speak technology and have an academic background
- You think conceptually, but you can also implement
- You are results-oriented, but always have people in mind
- You describe yourself as a pragmatic person with digital competence
- Your German and English skills are very good (writing and speaking)
- You are a team player but can also work well on your own, you can handle MS-Office, you are communicative and bring along high presentation skills and willingness to travel and flexibility