What you'll do
- You actively drive challenging projects within our P3 team with multiple work streams
- You work on the digital projects / R&D projects
- You take over the role of Scrum Master or other roles in the context of agile project methods
- You steer agile teams, manage sprints, execute daily meetings and organize project retrospectives
- You analyze and understand existing business processes, identify their limits & optimization potentials to align tailored solutions for the customer
- You are responsible for the project quality and customer interaction, incl. management & status presentations, meetings & workshops
- You drive organizational changes and support in business development
Who you are
- You have a completed Bachelor’s and/or Master degree in e.g. Mechanical/Electrical engineering, Informatics, Software Development, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- You already have at least 3 years of work experience in Consulting and/or Project Management for Automotive OEM or suppliers
- You are a certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist or Similar
- Your English skills are excellent (speaking and writing), German skills are a plus.
- You are a team player, yet very self-driven and have
- a dedicated working style.
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent.
- You are motivated, flexible, pro-active, self-confident, a quick learner and open minded to new ideas
Good to know
- Flexible working conditions and great opportunities for personal development
- Exciting projects with industry leading, global customers
- Many trainings and corporate health insurance benefits
- A German company with a unique corporate culture and highly motivated international teams with great team spirit