What you'll do
- Utilize Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions in the area of Energy and Logistics.
- Architectural review and extension of core system components.
- Reformulate existing source code to achieve high performance & cloud transition.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve the development of high complexity features.
- Validate the quality of your and your team’s source code and provide reviews to early detect errors and omissions.
- Test your deliverables to ensure their excellent working order.
- Orchestrate the development deployment and monitoring procedure.
- Use stakeholder’s feedback to enhance subsequent versions of development.
- Pursue continuous improvement of assets and workflows through collaboration and exchange of ideas with internal and external stakeholders add value to all parties.
Who you are
- 5+ years of C# / .NET 6 experience in software development
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, architecture and services such as Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure SQL Database, Functions, Cognitive Search, AZ Storage, Event Hubs and Key Vault
- Excellent Knowledge of SQL servers, App servers, reporting servers
- Web API Development based on OpenAPI standard and RESTful Web services
- Excellent knowledge of Microservice Architecture, Self-contained Systems and Domain Driven
- Hands-on testing mentality paired with a deep know-how of testing utils and methods
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in agile software development best practice
Good to know
If you are passionate about latest technologies, like working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bring innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Innovative projects with prestigious international clients
- Company laptop and phone (available also for private use)
- Coffee, refreshments and food in all offices
- Regular events and team building activities
- Networking, knowledge sharing, feedback culture
- Personal and professional career development, e.g. through extensive training offering
- Comprehensive health insurance and medical officer