What you'll do
- You will troubleshoot and solve errors and problems on production equipment.
- You will be responsible for creating procedures, PFMEA’s and workflows to meet industry standards.
- You will plan production times, staffing requirements, and related costs of production equipment to provide information for management decisions.
- You will plan workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- You will confer with the design staff concerning product design to ensure efficient production methods.
- You will determine product specifications for the purchase of equipment, materials, tooling, fixturing, or parts, according to specifications and quality standards.
- You will assess potential suppliers for production equipment, tooling, and fixturing.
- You will plan the evolution of the equipment and performs acceptance evaluation according to specifications.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the equipment on the floor from delivery to hand-off to production.
- You support day-to-day production and continuously improve and upgrade equipment.
- You will use advanced knowledge of statistical methods and problem-solving techniques.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (BSME) is strongly preferred.
- You have six (6) plus years of Manufacturing Engineering experience with an automotive company.
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of plant problem-solving experience in manufacturing equipment.
- You have hands-on experience is a must.
- You are proficient with Microsoft and CAD software.
- You are capable of making sound decisions in a timely manner
- You have prior experience in assembly/manufacturing environment, plant layout, cost analysis, budgeting, blueprint reading, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- You have good time management and prioritizing skill
- You are excellent in communications capabilities with both verbal and written means.
- You are willing to travel
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficient project teams