What you'll do
- You lead cross functional teams of hardware, firmware, and systems technical program managers in the emerging field of autonomous driving
- You create strategies, product roadmaps and business plans for the dedicated programs and/or projects and advise the customer to fulfill the requirements.
- You analyze and perform benchmarks of technology trends and give a derivation of measures for the portfolio.
- You implement a continuous project controlling and reporting to achieve the agreed project results in compliance with the set framework conditions (time, costs, quality)
- You prepare, organize, and lead meetings with stakeholders regarding various projects and programs.
- You ensure product launches with strong adherence to milestones and expectations, and that all functional requirements are fulfilled.
- You meet regularly with your program managers and implement coaching for them
- You proactively establish and optimize processes as well as create new structures and procedures in the programs
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering related fields (mechanical, electrical, industrial, or similar)
- You have worked 15+ years in automotive program management and successfully launches products before, experiences with sensors are welcome
- You are experienced in developing project work plans and budgets, working with cross-functional teams
- You have worked on advanced automotive products and high-tech projects before
- You are characterized by a precise, independent, and structured way of working in a fast-paced environment, you have a quick perception and a high business acumen
- You have strong organizational and excellent communication skills especially when interfacing with customers
- You are an experienced negotiator, ideally with international experience, and you are proficient in MS Office applications.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the automotive industry and related systems and processes, and have worked with startups as well as large corporations
- Preferred: You have Lidar or ADAS experience
- You are willing to travel.
- You are authorized to work in the US.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficient project teams