What you'll do
- You ensure superior operational delivery for product initiatives and various programs and projects
- You are responsible for managing strategic cross-functional global initiatives
- You create strategies, product roadmaps and business plans with regards to the portfolio of programs ensuring programs to run side by side without interfering or canceling another out
- You meet regularly with your program managers facilitating project meetings ensuring the project teams deliver with the highest quality standard in a timely manner.
- You mentor project team members and program manager, developing and implementing a coaching program
- You analyze and perform benchmarks of technology trends and derivation of measures for the portfolio.
- You are responsible for the risk management, perform risk analysis, escalating and identifying alternate options as appropriate
- You implement a continuous project controlling and reporting to achieve the agreed project results in compliance with the set framework conditions (time, costs, quality) for the program portfolio
- You prepare, organize, and lead meetings with stakeholders regarding various projects and programs.
- You collaborate with Program Managers to manage KPIs and assist with budget management and roadmap documentation
- You proactively establish and optimize processes as well as create new structures and procedures in the programs
Who you are
- You have worked 15+ years in automotive industry and you have successfully implemented new programs and initiatives
- You have worked on advanced automotive products and high-tech projects before
- You have extensive experience working directly with OEMs
- You are characterized by a precise, independent, and structured way of working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, you have a quick perception and a high business acumen
- You are a motivated self-starter with leadership and management qualities
- You have strong organizational and excellent communication skills especially when interfacing with customers
- You are an experienced negotiator, ideally with international experience, and you are proficient in MS Office applications.
- You have leadership experience as a mentor/ coach and the ability to drive cross-functional teams to deliver best performances
- Preferred: You have Lidar or ADAS experience
- You are willing to travel.
- You are authorized to work in the US.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficient project teams