What you'll do
- You lead simulation and Lidar driver software development projects through all phases of the software lifecycle in the emerging field of autonomous driving
- You are responsible for planning, monitoring, controlling, and completing the projects from early stages until series production always with respect to budget, KPIs and deadlines ensuring all features are delivered with the highest quality and meet all requirements.
- You facilitate project meetings, and are responsible for the schedule, minutes, summaries, updates and follow up with important decisions and actions, you also work cross-functionally with other product and technology teams supporting collaboration, driving implementation activities, and finding solutions for any gaps.
- You oversee all technical alignment with other projects within a software development program including systems engineering and architecture, requirements management, safety plans and software integration architecture in compliance with ASPICE.
- You are responsible for the risk management, you track results of all required tests, analyze release blockers, and enable successful resolution.
- You prepare and disseminate project status reports, including KPIs.
- You support continuous improvement by evaluating existing processes, benchmarking, and assessing new opportunities, and implementing new strategies, and procedures.
- You build up an engineering network by establishing new contacts and maintaining relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, you market and demonstrate the software products seeking new business opportunities and project launches
Who you are
- You have successfully completed your Master studies or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering (Management) or a related field
- You have worked 8+ years as a technical project manager and have successfully turned automotive software products over into series production
- You have managed Lidar driver software development projects
- You have knowledge in automotive and safety development standards (AutoSAR, ASPICE, ISO26262)
- You are trained in classical and agile project management, and have utilized agile methodologies and tools before, SAFe preferred
- You are characterized by a precise, independent, and structured way of working in a fast-paced environment, you have a quick perception and a high business acumen, you work successfully in cross-functional teams, motivate others, drive collaboration, and resolve conflicts quickly
- You have strong organizational and excellent communication skills especially when interfacing with customers
- You have a broad understanding of programming structure and compilation process and/or experience with multi-platform build environments
- You are willing to travel
- You are authorized to work in the US
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficient project teams