What you'll do
- You lead and/or participate in consulting projects to create Power Platform solutions.
- You develop modern digital solutions based on the Microsoft Power Platform for the areas of data management, automation, and visualization.
- You work with the Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and create technical designs.
- You implement your developed data processes on your own or in a team and accompany those processes throughout the entire application life cycle.
- You translate technology jargon and technical requirements into business language to advise the customer in the best possible way.
- You conduct customer workshops on requirements analysis, innovation, and data modelling based on human-centered engineering.
- You participate actively in stakeholder education, discovery, planning, and design sessions.
- You create customer-specific IT governance and licensing cases.
- You facilitate project meetings with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to engage cross-functional collaboration also beyond the software development, you are responsible for the schedule, minutes, summaries, updates, and follow up with important decisions and actions.
- You give status reports, manage risks, and change requirements with respect to KPIs
- You empower your colleagues and increase your own learning curve through sharing, training, and project experience.
Who you are
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor studies in Computer Science, Engineering (Management) or a related field.
- You have worked several years with the Power Platform technologies and are at the very forefront with your know-how (Dataverse, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Virtual Agents).
- You have advanced knowledge of Power Query, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), REST API, JSON and XML construction.
- You have no difficulty imagining data from raw SQL construction to visualization in mature user experience design.
- You are passionate about LowCode, Connectors and Data Integration and keep your technology portfolio up to date.
- You are characterized by a precise, independent, and structured way of working in a fast-paced environment, you have a quick perception and a high business acumen, you work successfully in cross-functional teams, motivate others, drive collaboration, and resolve conflicts quickly
- You are open-minded and take pride in delivering the best quality at a high velocity while also embracing a cloud-first mindset.
- You have strong organizational and excellent communication skills especially when interfacing with customers.
- You have a broad understanding of programming structure and compilation process and/or experience with multi-platform build environments.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are authorized to work in the US.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have Career opportunity in a fast-growing Company and work in small, efficient project teams