Viva Las Vegas! – Experience Next-Level In-Vehicle Infotainment with P3 at CES® 2024
The annual Consumer Electronics Show, a key January fixture on the global technology calendar, is the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. The next edition of CES takes place Tuesday, 9 Jan 2024 – Friday, 12 Jan 2024.
This mammoth congress attracts over 100,000 visitors, from 150 countries, territories and regions. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES is the only trade show that showcases the entire tech landscape at one event.
Increasingly regarded as a pivotal event for showcasing leading edge automotive technology, CES 2024 will undoubtedly unveil new solutions that redefine what’s possible in vehicles.
It’s also the place where visitors can experience truly next-level in-vehicle infotainment powered by P3.
P3 will have our biggest CES presence ever in January.
Visitors to P3’s stand in the Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall Level 1 Booth 6474, will get the opportunity to see for themselves how SPARQ OS’ expanding array of functions, apps and services are game changers in terms of utility, safety and experience, both for drivers and their passengers.
SPARQ OS is the dynamic and rapidly developing IVI solution created by P3 based on Android Automotive OS, the fastest growing in-vehicle infotainment operating system in the world today.
SPARQ’s state-of-the-art cockpit platform includes a diverse and expanding app store and is pre-equipped with smart navigation and other enabling services. P3’s flagship IVI solution also includes digital and personal voice assistant, charging, rich media, and a wide array of entertainment that meets the needs of all a vehicle’s occupants.
SPARQ OS helps car manufacturers to differentiate by delivering advanced top-bottom custom Human-Machine Interface (HMI), service layer and Vehicle Hardware Abstraction Layer (VHAL) integration.
Our booth will feature several of our P3 ecosystem partners and their SPARQ demonstrations:
- Lantronix – the latest IVI hardware platform integrated with SPARQ OS creates a powerful end-to-end platform that benefits consumers as well as carmakers
- VicOne – SPARQ OS Android Automotive-based IVI platform is enriched with market leading VicOne cybersecurity. State-of-the-art protection gives vehicle manufacturers and their customers ultimate confidence that the infotainment environment is always safeguarded
- Büyütech – ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) specialist Büyütech gives drivers consolidated all-angle camera visibility for the first time on Android Automotive OS. Integration with SPARQ OS means lower hardware costs for carmakers, better fuel efficiency, and greater utility and safety for drivers
- Profilence – At Profilence, we stand at the forefront of cutting-edge software quality assurance solutions. Our mission is to ensure software’s long-term stability and performance within customer products. With our award-winning QA Suite and deep industry expertise, we have played a pivotal role in expediting the development of numerous customer products while safeguarding them against critical software issues and ensuring that defects will not go unnoticed until discovered by end-users.
- MATT, by Adapta Robotics – The Robotic system dedicated to the automation of manual device testing, and the primary solution for connected cars & IVI end-to-end testing & validation. MATT approaches both hardware functionalities and software stack, from performance measurements to connectivity and integration with external modules for control or display.
- Sygic – the world’s most downloaded offline GPS navigation included in the SPARQ store. The simple and smooth touch interface allows reliable use even without a connection to mobile devices or other services. A platform for electric vehicles aggregates premium maps and technologies in one comprehensive SDK based on Android Automotive OS.
- 3SS – acknowledged leader in system integration, software engineering, UI/UX design innovation and solution architecture for Pay-TV operators world wide. 3SS’ 3Ready Product Platform is seamlessly integrated with SPARQ OS to bring customized, leading edge video entertainment services into the vehicles.
- BeyondHMI – Leveraging 35 years of automotive expertise, beyond HMI///// specializes in consultancy for automotive usability, user experience, and HMI development. Serving major industry players, including OEMs, suppliers, design studios, and tool development firms, we elevate awareness, decision-making, and action. Our offerings encompass HMI inspirations, sparring, trend scouting, road maps, concept development, coaching, and process implementation. Delivery formats include keynotes, workshops, reports, HMI developments, and long-term collaborations.
- Vivaldi – Vivaldi is the first full-feature browser available for Android Automotive. You can watch, shop, and browse — all from the comfort of the car. With Vivaldi integrated in SPARQ, you can experience powerful, personal, and privacy-friendly browsing. Vivaldi has a unique user interface with a scalable zoom has been specially designed for both big and small screens. You can access your browser data safely across different devices synced to Vivaldi on phones, tablets, Chromebooks, iPads, and computers.
Planning to attend CES 2024? Come and see why major car, truck and motorcycle makers have benefitted from P3 innovations, deploying SPARQ OS as their core IVI system
OEMs today are searching for a rapid-launch, flexible infotainment platform that enables them to stand out from the competition. Plus, in today’s economically challenging times, they need to realize operational efficiencies and cost savings. SPARQ ticks all the boxes.
Let’s get together at CES 2024, and together explore leading edge in-vehicle infotainment today, and what’s on the horizon.
For a 1:1 meeting and demo with the SPARQ team, led by Marius Mailat, CTO P3 digital services, please go ahead and schedule your meeting here.
See why a growing number of car, truck, recreational vehicle and motorbike manufacturers are choosing to put SPARQ at the heart of their product development roadmap.
When we’re talking about CES, what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas!