What you'll do
- You are responsible for automotive-related consulting projects either with focus on technology or business
- You interact with the customer and other interfaces on various management and working levels
- You create high level of customer satisfaction and build up a sustainable customer relationship
- You apply (agile) project management methods and define the project target, scope and structure, develop the project plan and timeline in close alignment with the customer.
- You lead the project team and guide as well as support the team in their relevant working scopes
- You implement innovative or unconventional ideas and realize those for and with the customer and its team
- You also take care of identifying improvement potentials in project-relevant processes.
- You actively support in acquisition of potential projects.
- You set up a strong network across customer’s project-team, organization- and other stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a completed Bachelor’s and/or Master degree in e.g. Business Administration, Mechanical/ Electrical engineering, Information science or similar
- You already have five years or more related working experience and gained experience in Project Management or Consulting ideally in the field of automotive
- You gained reliable knowledge in Automotive industry, e.g. regarding Electric Mobility, Connected Car, App or Software development, Autonomous driving technologies
- Your German and English skills are excellent (speaking
- You are a team player, yet very self-driven and have
a dedicated working style
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent
- You are motivated, flexible, pro-active, a quick learner and open minded to new idea and feedback