What you'll do
- Provide optimization of existing assembly/logistics operations along the value chain.
- Link between production and development; support cross-functional project teams.
- Develop a lean logistics flow throughout the plant/continuous improvement process.
- Gather and analyze data, identify trends and patterns, and draw meaningful insights.
- Manage equipment installation with supplier, provide documentation to management.
- Stay current in EV technology, battery manufacturing, charging infrastructure, and sustainability practices.
- Identify bottlenecks, quality issues, performance gaps, and data-driven decisions to improve processes to enhance overall operational efficiency.
- Focus on the environmental impact of EV manufacturing and the importance of sustainability practices.
Who you are
- Bachelor of Engineering degree: mechanical, industrial, electrical, or similar field.
- 3+ years of experience in the automotive industry, knowledge in EV-sector a plus.
- Good knowledge in lean production principles, material flow optimization, and continuous improvement processes.
- Familiar with EV components and systems, including batteries, motors, power electronics, and charging infrastructure.
- Produce clear status reports, can identify issues, create solutions, and navigate resolutions.
- Self-motivated and driven with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well spoken with powerful presentation skills.
- You are detail oriented, structured and have common sense.
- You think ‘out of the box’ to create solutions when none exist.
- Analytical and highly competent in Excel, Minitab, and (ideally) Power Bi.
- Your English skills are solid, German is a plus.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.