What you'll do
- Collaborate with suppliers and identify areas of improvement.
- Oversee the design and development phase, exclude defects, and keep risks low.
- Provide guidance for process enhancement, overhaul production and manufacturing elements.
- Drive continuous development program in support of quality, delivery, cost performance metrics and sustainable solutions.
- Evaluate suppliers' capabilities, quality systems, and compliance.
- Conduct process and system audits based on IATF, VDA, or ISO requirements.
- Communicate, present, and interface directly with clients.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's degree (or higher) in engineering, or comparable degree.
- You have 3+ years of experience in the automotive industry/EV-sector a plus.
- You are familiar with EV components and systems, including batteries, motors, power electronics, and charging infrastructure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to conduct root cause analysis.
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies.
- Self-motivated and driven with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well spoken with powerful presentation skills.
- You think ‘out of the box’ to create solutions when none exist.
- Analytical and highly competent in Excel, Minitab, and (ideally) Power Bi.
- Your English skills are solid, German and Spanish are a plus.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Good to know
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential.
- You get up to 20 days PTO and 10 paid company holidays.
- We offer mentorship and onboarding programs and a flat hierarchy.
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching.
- We offer national and international travel opportunities.
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams.