What you'll do
Duties Include: developing software and machine learning algorithms, conducting cyber threat modeling to improve threat detection and NLP text classification, conduct cyber threat modeling to improve threat detection & mitigation, standardize and optimize threat intelligence reporting monitoring to reduce response times and to increase security.
Who you are
● University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics, or comparable.
● Good algorithms, data structures, and software design background.
● Experience with object-oriented programming languages.
● Knowledge of one of the programming languages: Scala or Python, in a computing framework, like Apache Spark.
● ML Knowledge: Knows one or more of the following: Recommender systems, NLP, Standard DS algorithms (classification, clustering algorithms, optimization and data mining, NumPy/spark familiarity)
● Knowledge and experience in the analysis of various threat actor groups, attack patterns and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), deep analysis of threats across the enterprise
● Experience extracting and manipulating large datasets with SQL and Spark.
● Have experience in building production-grade models on large-scale datasets to optimize a specific objective by utilizing advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, and/or data mining techniques.
● Fluency in Computer Science fundamentals and Linear Algebra
● Education: If BS then 2-3 years of experience in at least one of the ML areas mentioned above.
● Prior experience and basic concepts from cybersecurity field.
● Excellent speaking and writing English skills
Good to know
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowledge sharing is everyday routine
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits