SAFe® Agile Product Management 6.0
Using Design Thinking to Create Value Products in the Lean Enterprise
In SAFe®, product managers play a key role in the trio of leaders, including architects and the Release Train Engineer. These people work together to lead the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuously delivering value. Taking this course, you will not only benefit from theoretical knowledge, but also gain valuable insights into best-practices delivered by our dedicated trainers from their experience as consultants and agile coaches in the industry.
As an official partner of Scaled Agile Inc., we are looking forward to welcoming you to the course!
General Learning Objectives
In the Agile Product Management course, you’ll explore how to use design thinking to put your customers at the center and create products that are desirable, feasible, and sustainable. You’ll discover how continuous exploration fuels innovation. You will get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. And you will explore how to define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to satisfy existing customers and attract new ones. Ultimately, you will learn how to accelerate time-to-market to get quick feedback and deliver exceptional products and services that delight your customers in the long run. All while aligning with your organization’s strategy and portfolio.
- How to create innovation in the value stream
- How to use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable products
- How to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART
- How to prepare a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for the ART
- How to develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value
- How to apply the right mindsets, skills, and tools to create successful products
- How to use customer centricity as a driver for product design
The SAFe® Agile Product Management Training is especially designed for (aspiring) product managers, product strategists and other experts who want to extend their knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework to scale agility on ART and portfolio level and enhance a successful product development within their organization.
The training is relevant for the following target groups, among others:
- Product, Solution & Portfolio Managers
- Product & Business Owners
- Analysts & Process Leads
- Project Managers & Product Developers
- System Architects & RTEs
Course duration: 3 days 5h each
Language: German, English
We will provide you with all important information about the training and the tools used in advance. In addition, you will receive the official SAFe® course workbook as an optimal preparation for the training and the certification exam.
Further information regarding the certification
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive your personal and official SAFe® Agile Product Management 6.0 certificate from Scaled Agile, Inc. The additionally issued digital badge for use in social networks or your email signature underlines your acquired competence.
- Exam format: multiple choice, web-based
- Exam access: access to SAFe® Studio incl. one-year membership
- Exam language: English
- Exam period: 30 days after completion of the course
- We will provide further information about the exam including examples for possible exam questions