SAFe® Scrum Master 6.0
Applying the Scrum Master Role within a SAFe Enterprise
If you want to become a certified Scrum Master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and Scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course is for you. The course equips attendees to coach Agile teams to deliver business value at scale and teaches you the tactical skills needed to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe® organization. It also gives you the guidance and tools necessary for working in remote environments with distributed teams. Taking this course, you will not only benefit from theoretical knowledge, but also gain valuable insights into best-practices delivered by our dedicated trainers from their experience as consultants and agile coaches in the industry.
As an official partner of Scaled Agile Inc., we are looking forward to welcoming you to the course!
General Learning Objectives
Unlike traditional Scrum Master training, which focuses on the basics of Scrum at the team level, the SAFe® Scrum Master course addresses the role of the Scrum Master across the entire organization. Learn how Scrum Masters empower and lead Agile teams. Understand how to facilitate Agile events like Iteration Planning, Team Sync, and Iteration Retrospectives. And discover how to help teams plan and complete their work using SAFe Scrum and SAFe Kanban. You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, so you can help develop high-performing, engaged, continuously improving teams in your own organization. After the training, you will be able to host Scrum events and coach agile teams to create maximum business value.
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing the SAFe principles & Lean-Agile mindset
- How to become a servant leader to build a high-performing team
- How to coach and lead Agile teams to improve constantly
- How to facilitate Scrum events
- How to support PI execution
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery
Regardless of your experience, you are welcome to attend this course. First basic knowledge of agile concepts and principles is desirable, but not a must.
The training is relevant for the following target groups, among others:
- (Aspiring) Scrum Masters with & without practical experience
- Career changers in the field of scaled agility
- Agile coaches & practitioners
- Anyone who wants to better understand the role of the Scrum Master
Course duration: 3 days 4.5h each
Language: German, English
We will provide you with all important information about the training and the tools used in advance. In addition, you will receive the official SAFe® course workbook as an optimal preparation for the training and the certification exam.
Further information regarding the certification
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive your personal and official SAFe® Scrum Master 6.0 certificate from Scaled Agile, Inc. The additionally issued digital badge for use in social networks or your email signature underlines your acquired competence.
- Exam format: multiple choice, web-based
- Exam access: Activation to SAFe® Studio incl. one-year membership
- Exam language: English
- Exam period: 30 days after completion of the course
- We will provide further information about the exam including examples for possible exam questions